The Langley for Families Foundation is proud to support the Hampton Roads community through the amazing nonprofit organizations tackling a variety of issues by offering crucial programs and services.
All applications must be submitted online through our Langley for Families Grant application program. To access your account to review and edit applications that are submitted or started, sign in here.
Applications are reviewed in three cycles throughout the year at our Grants Review meetings. Review deadlines are in March, August, and November. Applications received after November 16, 2022 and before March 31, 2023 will be reviewed in April, and agencies can expect a follow up within the month. Any applications received after March 31, 2023 will not be considered for funding until Cycle 2 of 2023.
- March 31, 2023 – Cycle 1
- August 25, 2023 – Cycle 2
- November 4, 2023 – Cycle 3
- Organizations must be a registered 501(c)3 organization.
- Our primary areas of focus for charitable giving are healthcare, housing and human services, and access to education for children and families in the Hampton Roads area. Please keep these areas of focus in mind when determining if your organization qualifies for funding.
- Applications are not considered complete until the copy of your most recent 990 is uploaded.
- If submitting a request for a grant greater than $10,000, we recommend reaching out to the Foundation & Events Director at [email protected]
Ineligible Requests Include:
- Individuals, including scholarship assistance.
- Advertising or marketing activities.
- Organizations that do not service Hampton Roads residents.
- Organizations that discriminate on the basis of race, religion, age, color, sex, disability, natural origin, ancestry, marital status, sexual orientation, or veteran status.
- Sports, athletic events, or athletic programs.
- Political, labor, fraternal organizations or civic clubs.
Questions Regarding the Grant Application Process?
Contact Langley for Families’ Director of Foundation & Events, Liz Wolfson at: [email protected]
Request a Donation
To request a charitable donation from Langley for Families, create an account in our online portal and submit an application.Request Form