The Langley for Families Foundation is proud to support the Hampton Roads community through the amazing nonprofit organizations tackling a variety of issues by offering crucial programs and services.
All applications must be submitted online through our Langley for Families Grant application program. To access your account to review and edit applications that are submitted or started, sign in here.
Applications are reviewed in three cycles throughout the year at our Grants Review meetings. Review deadlines are in March, August, and November. Applications received after August 25 and before November 15 will be reviewed for Cycle 3 funding in December, and agencies can expect a follow up within the month. Any applications received after November 15 will not be considered for funding until Cycle 1 in 2024. Application deadlines for 2024 will be announced in December 2023.
- March 31, 2023 – Cycle 1
- August 25, 2023 – Cycle 2
- November 15, 2023 – Cycle 3
- Organizations must be a registered 501(c)3 organization.
- Our primary areas of focus for charitable giving are healthcare, housing and human services, and access to education for children and families in the Hampton Roads area. Please keep these areas of focus in mind when determining if your organization qualifies for funding.
- Applications are not considered complete until the copy of your most recent 990 is uploaded.
- If submitting a request for a grant greater than $10,000, we recommend reaching out to the Foundation & Events Director at [email protected].
Ineligible Requests Include:
- Individuals, including scholarship assistance.
- Advertising or marketing activities.
- Organizations that do not service Hampton Roads residents.
- Organizations that discriminate on the basis of race, religion, age, color, sex, disability, natural origin, ancestry, marital status, sexual orientation, or veteran status.
- Sports, athletic events, or athletic programs.
- Political, labor, fraternal organizations or civic clubs.
Questions Regarding the Grant Application Process?
Contact Langley for Families’ Director of Foundation & Events, Liz Wolfson at: [email protected]