The Langley for Families Foundation is proud to support the Hampton Roads community through the amazing non-profit organizations tackling a variety of issues by offering crucial programs and services.
All applications must be submitted online through our Langley for Families Grant application program. To access your account to review and edit applications that are submitted or started, sign in here.
Applications are reviewed on a rolling basis at our quarterly Board of Director meetings. Review deadlines are listed below, and agencies can expect follow-up within three weeks of the deadline.
- July 28 – Next Deadline
- November 23
- Organizations must be a registered 501(c)3 organization.
- Our primary areas of focus for charitable giving are healthcare, housing and human services, safety and security, and access to education for children and families in the Hampton Roads area. Please keep these areas of focus in mind when determining if your organization qualifies for funding.
- Applications are not considered complete until the copy of your most recent 990 is uploaded.
- If submitting a request for a grant greater than $10,000, we recommend reaching out to the Foundation & Events Director, Laurel Ramey, at [email protected]
Ineligible Requests Include:
- Individuals, including scholarship assistance.
- Advertising or marketing activities.
- Organizations that do not service Hampton Roads residents.
- Organizations that discriminate on the basis of race, religion, age, color, sex, disability, natural origin, ancestry, marital status, sexual orientation, or veteran status.
- Sports, athletic events, or athletic programs.
- Political, labor, fraternal organizations or civic clubs.