Thank you for your interest. There is currently no active raffle.
Cash Raffle Winners
Thank you for supporting the Langley for Families Foundation. The charitable cash raffle supports more than 100 non-profit agencies in Hampton Roads each year, thanks to you! Your support and participation in our events enrich our community. We can’t thank you enough for your involvement.
Thank you to all of our participants! Because of you, Langley for Families Foundation raised nearly $500,000 last year from the cash raffles to donate to non-profits.
Congratulations to our winners!
Winner Ticket # Raffle Month Drawing Date Could be you! TBD October 2022 October 25, 2022 Jason Harklerode 1196 September 2022 September 27, 2022 Jontae Ford 1968 August 2022 August 30, 2022 James Joyner 1074 July 2022 July 26, 2022 Charity Debusk 89 June 2022 June 21, 2022 Alexia Walke 2228 May 2022 May 24, 2022 Damian Grimm 714 April 2022 April 26, 2022 Donald Dye 1860 March 2022 March 29, 2022 Ashli Taylor 53 February 2022 February 28, 2022 Sarah S. 754 January 2022 January 31, 2022
Winner Ticket # Raffle Month Drawing Date Auguster Carter 1420 December 2021 December 28, 2021 Thomas Eckstein 897 November 2021 November 30, 2021 Jasmine Drew 2629 October 2021 October 26, 2021 Epiphany McCant 2979 September 2021 September 28, 2021 Adrienne Pittinger 1147 August 2021 August 26, 2021 Betty Jackson 3990 July 2021 (MEGA) July 26, 2021 Edwina Gary 784 June 2021 June 15, 2021 Mary Parker 2384 May 2021 May 17, 2021 Brynda Parker 1157 April 2021 April 20, 2021 Bertlyn Stanislaus 2091 March 2021 March 23, 2021 Travonia Hughes 1636 February 2021 February 23, 2021
Winner Ticket # Raffle Month Drawing Date Kelly Moore 1740 December 2020 December 21, 2020 Patricia Wilson 970 November 2020 November 16, 2020 Herbert Hayes 2761 October 2020 October 19, 2020 Ulf Dreier 2348 September 2020 September 21, 2020 Barbara Scattergood 326 August 2020 August 24, 2020 Jacqueline Clark 1701 July 2020 July 27, 2020 Elliott Sanders 1066 June 2020 June 29, 2020 Betty Jackson 1964 May 2020 June 1, 2020 Gabriel Franco 1578 April 2020 May 4, 2020 Sherri Trueheart 2265 March 2020 March 16, 2020 Josh Hartung 2606 February 2020 February 19, 2020
Winner Ticket # Raffle Month Drawing Date Dannetta Townsend 2748 December 2019 December 30, 2019 Kimber Patterson 1544 November 2019 December 2, 2019 Shayna Gregory 1836 October 2019 November 4, 2019 Tacara Truett 70 September 2019 October 7, 2019 Ethel Cobbins 1678 August 2019 September 9, 2019 Jillian Warren 2111 July 2019 August 15, 2019 Theresa Crockett 1589 June 2019 July 1, 2019 Kenneth Mobley 270 May 2019 June 3, 2019 Leonard Doughty 234 April 2019 May 1, 2019 James Foshee 1415 March 2019 April 1, 2019
Congratulations to our September Cash Raffle winner, Jason Harklerode!
- What do the proceeds of the Langley For Families cash raffle benefit?
- Proceeds from the Langley For Families raffle benefit children and families in need in the Hampton Roads region. Nonprofit organizations that serve children and families receive grants through the Langley For Families Foundation for support services, enrichment and education programs, scholarships, and medical research. Your ticket purchase supports this mission. Thank you!
- How many tickets are sold for each Langley For Families cash raffle?
- How much does an individual cash raffle ticket cost?
- What do I win if my ticket number is chosen?
- There will be one winner for each cash raffle. That winner will receive $20,000 (minus taxes).
- If I win, how do I claim my prize?
- The winner must report in person to our office in Newport News, Virginia to claim the prize.
- Can I purchase more than one ticket?
- Yes, you may purchase more than one ticket. There is no limit to how many tickets may be purchased at a time, or per person per raffle.
- Who is eligible to purchase a Langley For Families cash raffle ticket?
- Anyone who is at least 18 years old and resides in the state of Virginia are eligible to purchase a ticket, with the following exceptions:
Present employees, volunteers, and affiliates of the Langley For Families Foundation and Langley Federal Credit Union and immediate family members of present employees, volunteers, and affiliates of Langley For Families Foundation/Langley Federal Credit Union are ineligible to enter. 'Immediate family member' means a spouse, domestic partner, child, grandchild, parent, grandparent, or sibling (including adoptive, in-law, and step-relationships).
- When will a winner be selected for a LFF Charitable Cash Raffle?
- A drawing selecting the Raffle winner will be conducted after 3,000 tickets are sold or 21 days from the Raffle start date, whichever comes first. The Raffle ticket cost will be refunded to the purchaser if 1,000 tickets are not sold within 21 days.
- How will I know if a winner has been selected?
- Winners are listed on the Langley For Families website once the winner has accepted the prize.
- Who chooses the winner of a Langley For Families cash raffle?
- An independent, third party will randomly select the winner. Langley For Families employees are not eligible to be a part of the selection process.
- Is my cash raffle ticket purchase tax deductible?
- Raffle ticket purchases are not tax deductible. If you'd like to make a tax deductible donation to Langley For Families, please visit https://www.langleyforfamilies.org/donate
- How do I purchase a ticket for the Langley For Families cash raffle?
- You may purchase a Langley For Families cash raffle ticket at www.langleyforfamilies.org/raffle.
- Can I purchase a cash raffle ticket with a check, or over the phone?
- No. A ticket purchase must be purchased online at www.langleyforfamilies.org/raffle.
- Where is my ticket purchase confirmation?
- A confirmation email that includes your raffle ticket number(s) will be emailed within 24 hours of ticket purchase.
- Who can I call if I have additional questions about the Langley For Families cash raffle?
- You may call the Langley Contact Center at 757-827-5328 or 800-826-7490.