Enter today for your chance to win a $20,000 PRIZE!
Cash Raffle Winners
Thank you for supporting the Langley for Families Foundation. Your support and participation in our events enrich our community. We can’t thank you enough for your involvement.
Congratulations to our winners!
|Winner||Ticket #||Raffle Month||Drawing Date|
|Could be you!||TBD||June 2020||June 29, 2020|
|Betty Jackson||1964||May 2020||June 1, 2020|
|Gabriel Franco||1578||April 2020||May 4, 2020|
|Sherri Trueheart||2265||March 2020||March 16, 2020|
|Josh Hartung||2606||February 2020||February 19, 2020|
|Dannetta Townsend||2748||December 2019||December 30, 2019|
|Kimber Patterson||1544||November 2019||December 2, 2019|
|Shayna Gregory||1836||October 2019||November 4, 2019|
|Tacara Truett||70||September 2019||October 7, 2019|
|Ethel Cobbins||1678||August 2019||September 9, 2019|
|Jillian Warren||2111||July 2019||August 15, 2019|
|Theresa Crockett||1589||June 2019||July 1, 2019|
|Kenneth Mobley||270||May 2019||June 3, 2019|
|Leonard Doughty||234||April 2019||May 1, 2019|
|James Foshee||1415||March 2019||April 1, 2019|
Betty Jackson, pictured with her husband Cedric
- What do the proceeds of the Langley For Families cash raffle benefit?
- Proceeds from the Langley For Families raffle benefit children and families in need in the Hampton Roads region. Nonprofit organizations that serve children and families receive grants through the Langley For Families Foundation for support services, enrichment and education programs, scholarships, and medical research. Your ticket purchase supports this mission. Thank you!
- How many tickets are sold for each Langley For Families cash raffle?
- How much does an individual cash raffle ticket cost?
- What do I win if my ticket number is chosen?
- There will be one winner for each cash raffle. That winner will receive $20,000 (minus taxes).
- If I win, how do I claim my prize?
- The winner must report in person to our office in Newport News, Virginia to claim the prize.
- Can I purchase more than one ticket?
- Yes, you may purchase more than one ticket. There is no limit to how many tickets may be purchased at a time, or per person per raffle.
- Who is eligible to purchase a Langley For Families cash raffle ticket?
- Anyone who is at least 18 years old and resides in the state of Virginia are eligible to purchase a ticket, with the following exceptions:
Present employees, volunteers, and affiliates of the Langley For Families Foundation and Langley Federal Credit Union and immediate family members of present employees, volunteers, and affiliates of Langley For Families Foundation/Langley Federal Credit Union are ineligible to enter. 'Immediate family member' means a spouse, domestic partner, child, grandchild, parent, grandparent, or sibling (including adoptive, in-law, and step-relationships).
- When will a winner be selected for a LFF Charitable Cash Raffle?
- A drawing selecting the Raffle winner will be conducted after 3,000 tickets are sold or 24 days from the Raffle start date, whichever comes first. The Raffle ticket cost will be refunded to the purchaser if 1,000 tickets are not sold within 24 days.
- How will I know if a winner has been selected?
- Winners are listed on the Langley For Families website once the winner has accepted the prize.
- Who chooses the winner of a Langley For Families cash raffle?
- An independent, third party will randomly select the winner. Langley For Families employees are not eligible to be a part of the selection process.
- Is my cash raffle ticket purchase tax deductible?
- Raffle ticket purchases are not tax deductible. If you'd like to make a tax deductible donation to Langley For Families, please visit https://www.langleyforfamilies.org/donate
- How do I purchase a ticket for the Langley For Families cash raffle?
- You may purchase a Langley For Families cash raffle ticket at www.langleyforfamilies.org/raffle.
- Can I purchase a cash raffle ticket with a check, or over the phone?
- No. A ticket purchase must be purchased online at www.langleyforfamilies.org/raffle.
- Where is my ticket purchase confirmation?
- A confirmation email that includes your raffle ticket number(s) will be emailed within 24 hours of ticket purchase.
- Who can I call if I have additional questions about the Langley For Families cash raffle?
- You may call the Langley Contact Center at 757-827-5328 or 800-826-7490.